Access to full texts of CEU theses is available through the Electronic Theses and Dissertation (ETD) system maintained by the CEU Library.
- Azim Shamshiev - Environmental Virtue Ethics in the Mystical Thought of Jalal al-Din Rumi
- Sergi Moles Grueso - Re-cognising the Role of Commercial Buildings in the Production of a Meaning and Practice of Energy Saving
- Natalia Pervushina - Tigers in global wildlife crime: Addressing the issue in the Amur-Heilong region
- Vadim Vinichenko - Mechanisms of energy transitions: National cases and the worldwide uptake of wind and solar Power
- Souran Chatterjee - Measuring the Productivity Impacts of Energy Efficiency Measures
- Mariann Molnár - What is the right thing to do?: Perspectives on the "moral imperative" and the "ultimate goal" of farm animal welfare in Hungary
- Ariadne Collins - REDD+ unravelled : A discursive analysis of neoliberal forest conservation efforts in Guyana and Suriname
- Mukesh Kumar Gupta - Clean and efficient energy systems in slums transformation: The case of South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Anna Ruban - Tools of Environmental Governance in Country with Transition Economy: Ukraine as a Case Study
- Andrea Farsang - The empowering potential of new communication approaches for sustainable lifestyles among young people
- Amanda Winter - Contested Sustainability and the Lifestyle Politics of Urban Greening
- Agnes Botos - Industrial Chemical Regulation in the European Union and the United States: A Comparison of REACH & the Bipartisan TSCA Reform Bills
- Noemi Gonda - “How to recaffeinate climate change": The politics of gender and climate change in post-neoliberal Nicaragua.
- Mara Kimmel - Fate Control and Human Rights: Land, Governance and Wellbeing in America’s Arctic
- Diane Matar - Status Of Concept Implementation And Management Effectiveness Of Biosphere Reserves In The Arab Region
- Gerda Jonasz - Keeping the Huerta alive: Social landscape creation through an alternative economic space established by agro-entrepreneurs
Naira Harutyunyan - Transition from public to private provision of public services: The case of water sector in Armenia
Ksenia Petrichenko - Net-zero energy buildings: Global and regional perspectives
Sonja Koeppel - Transboundary water management and climate change adaptation: A comparative study of four European river basins
Yulia Barabanova - Emerging climate justice discourse: Perspectives of grassroots networks in the UK
Fouad Khan - Scaling in cities as an indicator of energy consumption: What fractal analysis could tell us about resilience and disparity in complex systems
Brendan Duprey - Natura 2000: Bulgaria's Paper Park
- Johan Liliestam - Energy security and renewable electricity imports: the case of a Supergrid connecting Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
- Sergio Tirado Herrero - Fuel poverty alleviations as a co-benefit of climate investments : evidence from Hungary
- Jessica Jewell - Energy security and climate change mitigation : the interaction in long-term global scenarios
- Attila Szepesi - Defects of multinational emission trade systems : post-Kyoto recommendations based on the analysis of fraudulent practices and regional fuel price differences in multinational emission trade regimes
- Tamas Dienes - Environmental assessment and policy options for solid waste systems and technologies in Budapest with EASEWASTE
- Csaba Pusztai - Organizational aspects of learning for sustainability in local government : a study on Hungarian municipalities
- Jolly Wasambo - Water governance and sustainable rural livelihoods : the case of irrigation reform at Wovwe, Malawi
- Julia Leventon - We don't eat fish" science, policy and EU governance : the implementation of arsenic limits for drink
- Plamen Peev - Local environmental governance and environmental rules on the ground in Bulgarian municipalities
- Keti Medarova-Bergstrom - Pathways to sustainability : the case of environmental policy integration in EU structural and cohesion funds in Bulgaria
- Veronika Czakó - Multilevel governance of climate change action : a comparative case study of front-runner cities in the UK and Hungary
- Yuliya Voytenko - Bioenergy in Ukraine : sustainable pathways for the development of Ukraine's agro-biomass potential
- Oliver Avramoski - Construction of place-based identities across scales : implications for ecosystem management
- Fiona Borthwick - Lecturer, Scottish Agricultural College, Edinburgh, Scotland. Dissertation: 'Environment and security: setting an agenda for international action and co-operation'
- Maia Gachechiladze - 'Strategic environmental assessment follow-up: from promise to practice.Case studies from the UK and Canada'
- Katarina Korytarova - 'Energy efficiency potential for space heating in Hungarian public buildings: towards a low-carbon economy'
- Victoria Novikova - 'The economic potential of carbon dioxide emission mitigation from efficiency improvements in electricity end-use in the Hungarian tertiary sector'Strategic Environmental Assessment Follow-up: from Promise to Practice.Case studies from the UK and Canada
- Viktor Lagutov - 'Theory and practice of sturgeon species restoration: the prospects for natural reproduction in the Ural river'
- Pawel Banas - 'Local authorities in implementation of environmental policy: evidence from Poland'
- Silvia Rezessy - Researcher, European Commission's Joint Research Council. Dissertation: 'Energy saving obligations in the context of Hungary's end-use energy efficiency policy and energy market'
- Farhad Mukhtarov - 'The hegemony of integrated water resources management: a study of policy translation in England, Turkey, and Kazakhstan'
- Gergana Miladinova - 'Developing sustainable energy systems: policies, barriers and prospects for distributed energy generation in Bulgaria'
- Aleksandra Novikova - 'Carbon dioxide mitigation potential in the Hungarian residential sector'
- Richard Filcak - Institute of Forecasting Studies, Slovak Academy of Sciences. Dissertation: 'Environmental justice in the Slovak Republic: the case of the Roma ethnic minority'
- Dora Kulauzov - 'Strengthening the synergies of desertification and climate change policy subsystems in the Southern-Mediterranean region in the context of international development co-operation'
- Brandon Anthony - Associate Professor, Central European University. Dissertation: 'A view from the other side of the fence: Tsonga communities and the Kruger National Park, South Africa'