Dr. Antypas joined CEU in 2000.
- Civic Education Project visiting professor of Environmental Studies at the University of Rezekne in Latvia.
- Adjunct faculty, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Lemoyne College, Syracuse, NewYork.
- Consultant to UNDP, UNEP, the US Forest Service, the Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe.
His research interests include
- Climate change politics
- International Environmental Law
- Corporate social and environmental accountability
- Regulation of multinational corporations
- Environmental politics in illiberal democracies
Thursdays 12:40 - 13:30 or by appointment via e-mail/walk in when door is open
Office in Vienna (Thursdays):
PhD in natural resources policy and sociology, University of Washington
MSc in environmental science, State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry.
B.A. in history, Georgetown University