- Hungary’s state minister of environmental protection, nature conservation and water management.
- Member of the Hungarian Parliament for three terms and Chairman of the Committee on Sustainablity and Environment.
- Expert consultant of European Economic and Social Committee on several environmental issues as well as impact on digitalisation and Artificial Intelligence on Environment.
- Adjunct Professor at the Gödöllõ University of Agricultural Sciences (Hungary)
- Post-Doctor Associate at Yale University (1987-89)
- Former Research Scientist at the Institute of Plant Protection of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- former Advisor on Central European environmental issues at the World Bank in Washington D.C.
- Senior Scientific Advisor to the Director of the Hungarian Institute for Environmental Management (1989-90)
- Former Deputy Minister of State at the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development) Hungary (1990).
- Senior Advisor to the Ambassador of the European Union in Hungary on environmental protection (1991-1994)
- Director of Hungarian Environmental Management Training Centre
- Lecturer on Environmental Management and Policy at the University of Horticulture and Food Industry in Budapest
- Fullbright Scholar
- Humphrey Fellow
- Former Lecturer at Duke University in Durham, N.C. and at the University of North Carolina.
Office Hours: By appointment
Vienna office: D008
PhD. Analytical Chemistry
MSc. Chemical Engineering